on June 05, 2014
Back in April, iAnimate was "On the road" at Pixel Animation with a line up of all-star artists. list of iAnimate speakers at Pixel Animation 2014:
- Bennie Terry (Technical Art Director at Spark Unlimited)
- Bryan Wynia (Senior Character Artist at Hi-Rez Studios)
- Hyrum Osmond (Supervising Animator at Walt Disney Animation Studios)
- Izzy (Visual Development Artist at Riot Games)
- Jalil Sadool (Animator at Dreamworks)
- Joshua Ochoa (Senior Technical Artist at Robotoki)
- Justin Yun (Creative Director/CCO at Section Studios)
- Kevin Rucker (Senior Animator at Blizzard Entertainment)
- Kris Pearn (Head of Story at Sony Pictures Animation)
- Mathieu Di Muro (Senior Animator at ILM)
- Pierre Perifel (Head of Animation at DreamWorks Animation)
- Scott Holmes (Animation Supervisor at Nickelodeon Animation Studios)
- Simon Unger (Lead Animator at Robotoki)
- Ted Ty (Animator at Dreamworks Animation)
on November 05, 2013
Here are a couple interviews of what our instructors, Stephen Melagrano and Ken Fountain, talked about while at Pixel Mini.
on October 24, 2013
Did you enjoy our Pixel Challange Master Classes we had a few months back? Well, we've got more. Pixel Mini Event (Pixel Challenge without the challenge) in Quebec City is a side event that will feature two iAnimate Instructors that will be held at the Loews Hotel Le Concorde on Tuesday October 29th during Cartoon Connection Canada, an international convention of animation and video game professionals:
Ken Fountain will be giving a master class on using attitudes and body language to interpret, simplify and caricaturize complex expressions in an animated character. Stephen Melagrano will talk about the process of creating an animated character, from its body mechanics to its emotional credibility.
The pixel event will happen during the Cartoon Connection Event on October 28 to 31th.
We're really pleased to bring these speakers to Quebec City. This is a great opportunity for animation professionals to gain in-depth knowledge and added experience.
- Louis Leclerc, general manger of Pixel Québec and co-organizer of Cartoon Connection Canada.
on July 30, 2013
iAnimate inteviews Richard Lico, senior Art Lead at Bungie Studios and iAnimate Games instructor, about his in-games animation workflow lecture that he presented at Pixel Challenge in Quebec City June 2013. To view the other Master Classes and Panel Discussion, visit our Pixel Challenge page.