Motion Capture Workshop
Designed with animators in mind, this class will deliver the essential skills and provide a startup toolkit in order to hit the ground running with Motion Capture in a production environment. Fear not Motion Capture for it too can be your friend.
NO PRE-REQUISITES NEEDED
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, CineSite Animation Director
- Additional lectures on Modeling, Lighting, and more.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
What to expect in this Workshop
Motion Capture is quickly becoming an industry standard and the core goal of this workshop is to build a solid foundation of understanding for one of the fastest growing art forms we see in today’s film and video game industries: Motion Capture. We’ll start by learning the most important tools, functions and workflows found within Autodesk MotionBuilder. We want our students to get comfortable with key framing within MotionBuilder, and by the end of the workshop have the ability to modifying and enhancing a performance.
- Week 1 - Video Tutorial Q&A
- Week 2 - Anatomy of an Action
- Week 3 - Key Framing Live Demo
- Week 4 - Review of Hop Block
- Week 5 - Introduction to Motion Capture
- Week 6 - My First Mocap
- Week 7 - Review First Mocap
- Week 8 - Final Assignment: The Modified Cycle
- Week 9 - Adding the final organic touch
- Week 10 - Review Final Assignment
- Week 11 - Anatomy of an Action (The Sequel)