When enrolling in iAnimate rigging workshop, you'll learn the art and science of building a character rig as well as the development process and pipeline used in the industry. All students will spend time practicing and recreating what was taught in class; create setup, skin a character, develop your own rigging tools, etc. Those workshop have been specifically designed for animators who wants to expand their technical knowledge, and technical animators who would like to strengthen their rigging skills.
- Rig a character properly and efficiently based on industry standards.
- Have a wider Maya knowledge.
- Develop your technical minding.
- Understand the rigging pipeline.
- Debug your own rigs.
- Better communicate with riggers.
- Understand the terminology, color scheme and the importance of naming convention.
- Understand the most utilized rigging menus.
- Skin a character properly.